GORTLETTERAGH GAA CLUB LAST MAN STANDING 2014
Gortletteragh GAA Club will run a number of "Last Man Standing" tournaments during the coming Premier League 2014/2015 season.
to each tournament will be €10 with a prize pot of €300 for the winner(s) of
each tournament or 35% of total entries, whichever
See below for Rules and How to Enter. Weekly standings will appear below in the 'Standings' Subpage every Monday evening so you can track your progress. (Tuesday if there is a game Monday evening)
Our First Tournament ended on Gameweek 11 of the Premier League Season. Our Second Tournament will begin in the New Year
HOW TO ENTER
player will be allowed a one – off buy back to competition once they are first
knocked out. Buy backs cost €5 and teams already chosen cannot be chosen again.
1. Your team selection must be in by 12 noon latest on the Saturday of a Round of Games.
2. Entries received after 12 will be void and result in a team being assigned to you.
3. Once your selection is submitted, you will not be allowed to change it.
4. You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament.
5. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
6. You must text your NAME followed by your TEAM choice every week to 087 6483219, or email your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Only weekend games in English Premier League apply (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
8. Your chosen team must win the game. If your chosen team draws or loses the game you are out of the competition. Every player is allowed one buy back into the competition. Buy Backs cost €5. Teams already picked cannot be chosen again.
9. In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.
10. In the event of you nominating a team that you have already used, you will be automatically assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order.
11. Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
12. Gortletteragh GAA Club reserves the right to amend these rules at anytime. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the web site. Your continued use of this game will constitute acceptance of the rules.
13. The Competition Commissioner’s ruling on matters related to the competition is final.